Volks Group (Volks Inc., Zoukei-mura Inc., and Virginal Art Co., Ltd. hereinafter referred to as "Volks") that will carefully and sensibly store the Personal Information ｆrom the Customer to use Volks Website.
- 1. Volks uses the personal and historical information collected from the registered Web user such as his or her name, address, email address (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") only for the following purposes, which the registered Web user accepts. Personal Information does not include processed data in which any individual is not identified, such as statistical materials.
- 1) To provide the Service
- 2) To provide Personal Information, if necessary within the limits of the commission, to third parties who work on behalf of or with Volks.
- 3) To provide Personal Information to Volks affiliated companies for the purpose of providing information of Volks products or services.
- 4) To exchange Personal Information between Volks and a credit card company for the purpose of certifying the validity of a credit card or the like when it is used for the payment of items purchased via the Service. Also, to provide Personal Information to a credit card company or a financial institution when requested and as Volks deems it necessary when a registered Web user purchases items via the Service.
- 5) To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process of the judiciary or administrative authorities.
- 6) To protect the rights, properties and safety of Volks or any third party when Volks has reasonable grounds to believe it necessary to use the Personal Information.
- 7) To serve other purposes than those mentioned above when Volks notifies a registered Web user individually concerning the use of their Personal Information and is granted permission by him or her beforehand.
- 2. Volks will carefully and sensibly store Personal Information, secure its safety and prevent any illegal access to, and any falsification, destruction, disappearance, and/or leaking of Personal Information. Volks will store Personal Information as long as Volks believes necessary.
- 3. The registered Web user reserves the right to inquire about their own Personal Information and revise it according to the designated procedures, and Volks will comply with this. The registered Web user reserves the right to request the deletion of their own Personal Information according to the designated procedures, and Volks will comply with this, except when Volks deems the said Personal Information necessary to operate its business.
- 4. The registered Web user reserves the right to request the suspension of information about products and/or services provided by Volks and/or Volks affiliated companies, and Volks will comply with this.