Attention ∙ Notice
Japanese | ●English
- Please follow the instructions of the staff (or security guards).
- The act imposing troubles on the other customers (running, blocking up a passage, dancing, shouting out, making noise) is prohibited.
- Please do not sit down on the floor or leave your property unattended for long hours.
- No smoking in the event hall or in the waiting line.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking except in designated areas. (You can eat and drink in Tea Party Booth.)
- Attendees may not bring any dangerous objects, alcohol, animals, or Walkie-talkie onto the premises.
- No X-rated goods or non-VOLKS ball jointed dolls and soft vinyl dolls are allowed to be carried.
- Selling, distributing flyers, and soliciting are prohibited except in designated areas.
- Please do not leave trash. Take your trash home or put it into a trash can.
- Please tell Information desk about any lost or found property.
- No point services or coupon tickets may be used on site.
- Credit cards are accepted at the cashier.
- Cashiers cannot make change. Please refrain from asking for changes at stores in the surrounding area.
- Please have your Dealer Pass visible during the event.
- Please make any inquiries about Dealer’s goods directly to the Dealers.
- No sales or reservations may be made before the opening of the event.
- In Dealer’s Market, selling or displaying copyrighted items without permission is prohibited.
- Please do not intrude upon another Dealer’s booth space or photographing space.
- We appreciate your cooperation with the press.
- Please ask for permission before taking photos. Please do not touch sample displays.
- Please refrain from filming without permission.
- Please take a rest as soon as possible if you feel sick, and please feel free to contact the staff if you need any help.
- At the event, there are staffs who can speak foreign languages. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to them.
- If a customer does not follow the rules or instructions of the staff (or security guards), we call the authorities (police / fire station) at our discretion.
Page Top ↑