Entry Guideline of SD Makeup Championship (The entries from overseas customers.)
* The entry method for participants outside of Japan will differ from those within Japan.
- Step 2 : Preliminary Qualification Round / Judging by Photograph (Email Entry)
- [ Deadline: Photos must be received by September 10 ] [ *No longer accepting entries. ]
- Enter via email with “DWC2015 SD Makeup Championship” as the subject!
- (Japanese and English text only)
Please take pictures of the DWC head that you have finished the makeup on, then attach them to the email.
⇒ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Please click here for example photos
- (한국어 만 / Korean only)
한국에 계신 분들은 「텐시노스미카 서울점 고객님 접수」 를 통해서도 예선에 참가하실 수 있습니다.
⇒ Email: email@example.com
Preliminary Pass! : You will receive notification from Volks if you pass the Preliminary Qualification Round. [ Late-Sep. ]
- Step 3 : Final Qualification Round
- [ Shipping Deadline: Around the Early-Oct. Deadline will vary for different showroom locations. Exact details will be outlined in Preliminary pass notification. ]
- Participants who pass into the Final Qualification Round must ship their competition entries to Volks headquarters in Kyoto!
- *It will be possible to submit in person or ship entries to “Tenshi-no-Sumika in Seoul” and “VOLKS USA”.
*For detailed shipping guidelines, please refer to the Important Points listed below, as well as your Preliminary pass notification.
↑ Page Top
Important Points (Participation Rules)
- “Dollfie® World Cup” is a competition which Super Dollfie® owners compete with their love, passion, and creativity by using DWC2015 Official Item “DWC Head (#1/#2/#3)”.
- The theme of the Makeup Championship is “Be Free to Choose”!
Please choose your own theme.
- Step 1. Preliminary Qualification Round
Please click here to get more information.
- Step 2. Final Qualification Round (only for those who pass the Preliminary Qualification Round)
・Final Qualification Round will be held at Volks Headquarter, Kyoto
・Selection Process: Selection Committee will choose 5～10 entries as “Award of Excellence”.
- Step 3. Championship Round (only for those who pass the Final Qualification Round)
・Championship Round will be held at Volks Website and Dolls Party 34 (December 2015)
・Selection Process: Popular Vote
Regarding Entry Submission for the SD Makeup Championship
Preliminary Qualification Round
【Regarding Entry Method】
- 1. Your entry's "gender", "body size" and "theme" must be disclosed at the time of entry.
【Regarding Your Competition Entry】
- 2. Makeup methods and materials used for customization are at the discretion of the participant.
(Makeup may include tattoos or tribal markings, as well as decorations such as rhinestones, etc.)
- 3. Makeup must be the original work of the person submitting the entry.
Makeup done by a third party, collaborative makeup done by multiple people, and makeup copying existing third-party characters will be excluded from the judging process.
- 4. Please ship the head with the eyes attached.
*Eyes must be made by Volks, Inc.
*Any eyelashes used for the competition must be made by Volks, Inc.
- 5. Minor sculpt modifications utilizing "sanding" or "putty" are permitted, but heads with extensive "restructuring" that impacts the overall body proportions (e.g., head size) or the basis of the sculpt (e.g., changes to the extent that the original DWC sculpt is no longer recognizable) will be excluded from the judging process.
【Regarding troubles that may occur】
- 6. After the Preliminary Qualification Round, we will take the utmost precautions with the works that are entrusted to our care for the duration of the competition, but Volks will not bear responsibility for any possible trouble (loss / damage / staining) that may occur. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- 7. Copyright to all competition works (including publication rights and all related rights) will completely belong to Volks, Inc.
【Regarding Rights, and Miscellaneous】
- 8. We will not answer any questions or provide more details on the selection process or its results.
- 9. Personal information received at the time of entry submission may be used to contact the participant regarding competition matters.
- 10. Event details and rules are subject to change without notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- 11. Entry submission constitutes agreement, understanding, and consent to all competition rules.
Regarding the Final Qualification Round
(only applicable for those who pass the Preliminary Qualification Round)
- 12. If you pass the Preliminary Qualification Round, please ship your competition entry (DWC head) to "Volks Headquarters, Kyoto."
You may also submit in person or ship it to “Tenshi-no-Sumika in Seoul” or “VOLKS USA”.
- 13. The shipping cost to Volks will be the responsibility of the participant. The return shipping cost will be covered by Volks.
- 14. Volks will not bear responsibility for any possible trouble (loss ・ damage ・ staining) that may occur during shipping. Thank you for your understanding.
【Returning your entry】
- 15. Your competition entry will be returned to you around March, 2016.
- 16. When we return your competition entry to you, we pack it according to our policy.
We may use a part of package materials (Box, Head Cover, or Cushioning) you used when you shipped your entry to us. We dispose the other materials.
- 17. If you cannot receive it for any reason, it will be sent again at your expense.
↑ Page Top
*This entry is limited to residents of Overseas. For Japan applicants,
please visit the webpage on Japan entries.