Entry Guideline of SD Dress Design Championship (The entries from overseas customers.)
* The entry method for participants outside of Japan will differ from those within Japan.
- Step 1 : Download a design sheet, and design a dress!
- Click here to download »
Design drawings of “Front” and “Back” of an outfit are required.
Please use “Free Space (Point)” to draw the details.
- Step 2 : Create a JPEG File!
- Make your design sheet into a JPEG image in order to attach it to email.
Please create a JPEG data by using a scanner or a picture taken by a digital camera.
- *Please click here for example image
- Step 3 : Qualification Round (Email Entry)
- [ Deadline: Photos must be received by September 30 ] [ *No longer accepting entries. ]
- Enter via email with “DWC2015 SD Dress Design Championship” as the subject!
- (Japanese and English text only)
Make your design sheet into a JPEG image and attach it to the email.
⇒ Email: email@example.com
- (한국어 만 / Korean only)
한국에 계신 분들은 「텐시노스미카 서울점 고객님 접수」 를 통해서도 예선에 참가하실 수 있습니다.
⇒ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
↑ Page Top
Important Points (Participation Rules)
- Super Dollfie® owners compete with their love, passion, and creativity by designing “the outfit they want SD to wear” with an original design sheet.
- The themes of Dress Design Championship are “Darkness” and “Light”!
Please choose one of them, and put a title on your design.
- Step 1. Qualification Round
Please click here to get more information.
・Qualification Round will be held at Volks Headquarter, Kyoto
・Selection Process: Selection Committee will choose 5～10 entries as “Award of Excellence”.
- Step 2. Championship Round (only for those who pass the Qualification Round)
・Championship Round will be held at Volks Website and Dolls Party 34 (December 2015)
・Selection Process: Popular Vote
Regarding Entry Submission for the SD Dress Design Championship
【Regarding Entry Method】
- 1. Your entry's "Category”, “Theme”, and “Body Size” must be disclosed at the time of entry.
【Regarding Your Competition Entry】
- 2. Methods and materials used for drawing a design sheet are at the discretion of the participant.
- 3. Design must be the original work of the person submitting the entry.
Design done by a third party, collaborative Design done by multiple people, and Design copying existing third-party characters will be excluded from the judging process.
Design drawing must be an unpublished work.
- 4. Please choose one theme “Darkness” or “Light” for one design work.
If you want to submit several works, please choose a theme for each one and submit them in separate entry sheet. (You can submit more than one entry for one theme or the both.)
【Regarding troubles that may occur】
- 5. Copyright to all competition works (including publication rights and all related rights) will completely belong to Volks, Inc.
- 6. When Volks decides to release an item based on your design, there is a possibility that we change design and specifications slightly.
【Regarding Rights, and Miscellaneous】
- 7. We will not answer any questions or provide more details on the selection process or its results.
- 8. Personal information received at the time of entry submission may be used to contact the participant regarding competition matters.
- 9. Event details and rules are subject to change without notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- 10. Entry submission constitutes agreement, understanding, and consent to all competition rules.
Regarding the Final Qualification Round
(only applicable for those who pass the Preliminary Qualification Round)
【Returning your entry】
- 11. Please keep a copy of your work, as we cannot return entries.
↑ Page Top
*This entry is limited to residents of Overseas. For Japan applicants,
please visit the webpage on Japan entries.